MEXICO GLOBAL ALLIANCE CANTÚ, HERRERA Y GUTIERREZ, S.C. (MXGA), with headquarters at number 3070 Alcamo Street, Prados Providencia neighborhood, in the city of Guadalajara, Jalisco, CP 44670, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data. You can contact us through our privacy area, at the phone number (33) 3641 65 04, ext 122, or via email; email@example.com
• Privacy notice: the present document, according to the definition given to it in subsection I from Article 3 of the law;
• The law: The Federal Law for the Protection of Personal in Possession of Private Parties; Regulation: Regulation of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal in Possession of Private Parties;
• Responsible: México Global Alliance Cantú, Herrera y Gutierrez, S.C., and/or their affiliates and/or related parties; and (MXGA)
• Affiliates: any partner, firm, or any person who, directly or indirectly, has control of or is controlled by such member, firm or person, or together with such member, firm or person, is under common control of that person. As used in this definition, the term “control” (including, with correlated meaning, the terms “controlling”, “controlled by” and “under common control with”), used with respect to any member, firm or person, shall mean the direct or indirect power, to direct or determine the direction of the management or policies of that party, through ownership of social shares with right to vote, by contract or otherwise.
3. For what purposes will we use your personal data?
We will use the personal data we receive from you for the following purposes, necessary for the service you are requesting:
• To provide the services you requested.
• To inform you of modifications or new services related to the contract we have with you.
• To comply with the contract obligations towards our clients, personnel and suppliers.
• To develop products and providers, as well as to provide our products and services.
Additionally, we will use your personal information for the following purposes that are not necessary for the requested service, but that will allow us and enable us to:
• Evaluate the quality of the services provided.
• Send our newsletters.
• Better meet with our legal, fiscal and commercial objectives.
In case you do not want your personal data to be used for these additional purposes from now on, you can inform us of your decision by contacting us. Your denial regarding the use of your personal data for these purposes will not represent a reason for us to deny you access to the services or products you request or contract from us.
4. What personal data will we use for these purposes?
In order to achieve the goals described in this privacy notice, we may collect your personal data in various ways:
• When you provide them to us directly,
• When you visit our website and
• When we obtain information through other sources permitted by the Law.
This data can be, among others:
• Identification information – Name, address, telephone number, email, company, RFC, CURP, birth date, age, nationality, marital status, etc.
• Work information – Position, address, email, telephone number, etc.
• Patrimonial information – Fiscal information, bank accounts, income, expenses, etc.
• Academic information –Educational path, title, identification number, etc.
5. With whom do we share your personal information and for what purposes?
Please note that your personal data may be shared within and outside the country, with other offices affiliated to MXGA Company, in order to provide the services requested by you.
If you do not express your objection to the transfer of your personal data, it will be understood that you have given your consent. In order to express your objection, please send the following information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I do not consent to my personal data being transferred in the terms described by this privacy notice.
6. How can you access, correct or delete your personal data, or, if necessary, revoke your consent?
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data, as well as to oppose to its processing, or, if necessary, revoke your consent, when you consider that it is used for purposes you have not consented to.
In order to exercise any of your ARCO rights, you must express your desire through our privacy area, by sending your request via email to the MXGA Privacy Department: email@example.com; if necessary, they will forward your request to the corresponding member Company:
• The request referred to in the above paragraph must contain the following information:
• The full name of the personal data owner, address and email account, so that we may inform him of the answer to his request;
• The documents that attest the identity, and, if necessary, the legal representation of the personal data owner;
• The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which the above mentioned rights are to be exercised;
• Any other element or document that may facilitate the localization of the personal data; and,
• In case of requesting a correction of the personal data, the owner must indicate the changes to be performed and provide the documentation that supports his petition.
The terms for answering such requests are:
Consent revocation – 15 days after receiving the request;
Correction of personal data – 8 days after receiving the request.
The member Companies:
• México Global Alliance Noreste S.C.
• México Global Alliance Occidente Herrera de la Mora, S.C.
• México Global Alliance Centro, S.C.
• México Global Alliance Gutiérrez de Velasco y Asociados, S.C.
• México Global Alliance Tijuana, S.C.
• MXGA Herrera García Chavero y Cia., S.C.
• México Global Alliance Mazatlán, S.C.
• México Global Alliance Tarin Perisky, S.C.
• México Global Alliance Michoacán, S.C.
For more information, please get in touch with the privacy department at the telephone number: (33) 3641 6504 ext. 122, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. How can you find out about the changes to this privacy notice?
We reserve the right to perform changes or updates of the present privacy notice at any moment, in response to new laws, internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offering of our service.
These changes will be available to the public through our internet page, www.mxga.mx in the privacy notice section.
Cantu Mexico Global Alliance, Herrera and Gutierrez, SC is an accountants and business consultants company, member of Plante Moran Alliance, an international network of independent accounting companies. Each company is a separate entity, and, as such, has no liability for the acts or omissions of any other member company. Plante Moran Alliance is an international organization based in Chicago Illinois and limited by guarantee. Plante Moran Alliance does not provide services to clients and are not responsible for the acts or omissions of any member company.